Thursday, May 29, 2008

Peep House of Horrors

So I had a graduation party for myself last Saturday, because I am so happy to be graduated, and it was a reason to invite everyone over. And we made Peep dioramas. So I thought I would post them below, since everyone decided to leave them at my house for my dog to drool over and my daughter to play with (and, given their violent content, this is no easy thing to explain to her. "Why is this one in a cage Mommy? What are these ones doing Mommy? What is this one doing Mommy?"). I would also like to note, for the record, that certain people refused to participate in this very, very fun activity. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.


This is Cheryl's happy summery peep rendition, perhaps the only non-violent one of the bunch.


Anna's peep C-section.



Jason's peep siege/battle. Chickie wanted to know what the catapult was. She thought it was some weird sort of see-saw.




This is Justin's. I think it's some sort of hunting thing. Chickie was very disturbed by the peep in the cage, and really, really wants to set it free. What can I say, like mother, like daughter.



Alicia's "Lord of the Peeps".


Chad's Pirate Peeps. Note the violent use of toothpicks in what, at first glance, seems like a nice sailboat outing.




Dana's "Peep Extinction Theories: 1) Glaciers, 2) Peep-Pox, 3) Meteors, 4) Alien Abduction"


Sean's Peeps in a boat.


This is mine, and yes, it's Peeps roasting other Peeps over a fire. See this post for explanation.

No comments: