Friday, April 27, 2007

Because

- Because I wrote this really huge thing for work today that involved one case, and had papers spread all over my desk that kept getting themselves confused, and I was scared that someone was going to sneeze on them...
- Because I just finished a 13-page draft of my Biometry (statistics for biologists) final paper, in which I had many layers of paper and math and paper and math and thinking, in which I was afraid someone might sneeze on my brain...

- Because it's Friday, and I need some serenity, and I took this picture and I like it, and it's nice to live 10 minutes from a free state park where you can take your dogs hiking when you want to.

2 comments:

Carl Yost said...

That's a great photo -- it looks like it should be the cover image for a book on Middlearth or something... ;-)

Sarcinae said...

I'm glad you liked it. People jump off the top into the water (not me). I took another pic last weekend, so I have a "spring" and a "winter". hopefully it turned out well...