Thursday, December 18, 2008

No More Mice!


I have now been rodent-free for almost a week. And it's soooo great. I can cook and not have to worry about the rodents having marched all over my cookie sheets before me. I can leave dishes in the drainer to dry, like normal people do. I can wake up in the morning, walk into my kitchen, and not see rodent turds scattered everywhere.

It's so great.

In celebration, I have purchased a small brown stuffed mouse from IKEA, which either my daughter or my dog is giving me for Christmas. (Originally I was trying to convince my daughter to give it to me. But she doesn't want to. She's okay with wrapping it, but would rather that the present were from the dog. Okay, fine.)

I figure I can always use it as a little vodoo mouse if they come back.

No comments: